Stipend Positions-Child Study Lead-INTERNAL ONLY
- Stipend Positions-Child Study Lead-INTERNAL ONLY JobID: 545
- Position Type:
99 Stipend - Extra Duty
- Date Posted:
Various Balsz Elementary District Schools
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
05/17/2019   Job Title: Child Study Team Lead
- Valid Arizona Teacher Certification
- Minimum three (3) teaching experience
- Working knowledge of district curriculum, instructional practices, and assessments
- Reading and/or Math endorsement (preferred)
- Facilitates all meetings to follow agreed-upon norms.
- Ensures meetings are productive, positive, and proceed in a timely manner.
- Schedules meetings, sets agendas and maintains CST calendar.
- Ensures follow-up for students that weer
- Sends meeting notices to parents, receives initial paperwork and ensures all necessary forms are completed.
Reports to: Principal
Supervises: No supervisory responsibilities
The Child Study Team Lead will work closely with site leadership regarding the progress and monitoring of students in need of intensive academic, behavioral, and/or attendance needs. The duties of the Child Study Team Lead include:
The Child Study Team Lead will keep artifacts relating to the position. The artifacts may be used as evidence to support the Professional Learning Responsibilities Rubric of the Learning Observation Instrument.
Job Reference #: 545