Pandemic Outreach Information Officer
- Pandemic Outreach Information Officer JobID: 593
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
07/06/2020   Pandemic Outreach Information Officer
- Master’s Degree in Education, Communication, Journalism, Law or related field.
- Five (5) years of public relations work experience, planning, public involvement, or project management or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Experience in researching and developing grant proposals and applications as well as analyzing, reviewing and reporting on performance requirements, ensuring regulatory compliance and identifying and managing funding alternatives or the equivalent education and experience.
- A J.D. (Juris Doctorate) preferred.
- General knowledge of school system and personnel policies.
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate records and statistics.
- Ability to research, draft and develop meaningful reports.
- Ability to express ideas orally and in writing.
- Ability to make oral presentations before large/small groups of people.
- Ability to exercise considerable diplomacy and decorum in contact with the public, media, and stakeholders.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as necessitated by work assignments.
- Experience with grant writing and fund development
- Experience with federal grants and contract compliance.
The position is a 12-month position with a 2-year timeline of implementation.
Position closes: July 7, 2020 with interviews to begin on July 10th and 13th.
Salary range $120, 000 - $140,000
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and a letter of interest to:
Dr. Arleen Kennedy, Superintendent