Curriculum Instructional Coach
- Curriculum Instructional Coach JobID: 397
- Position Type:
10 Elementary School Teaching/Curriculum Coach Teacher - Elementary
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Additional Information:
Job Title: Curriculum Instructional Coach
Teacher Calendar Salary: Certified Salary Schedule
Reports to: Principal
No supervisory responsibilities:
• Valid Arizona Teacher Certification with Reading Endorsement preferred.
• Master’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum three (3) years experience working in a K-8 school setting.
• Coaching experience preferred.
• Coach teachers on data-driven decision-making to plan, implement, and assess effective instruction
• Keep a detailed portfolio of progress made
• Work cooperatively with administration and staff to best meet the educational needs of the student population
• Serve as coordinator for all state testing including Galileo and AIMS
• Collect and disseminate real time data and lead discussions around student data trends with administrators and teaching staff.
• Work with grade level teams to plan, implement and evaluate instruction in the areas of literacy and math using various lines of data
• Assist teachers in the use of data to monitor and adjust reading and math intervention strategies
• Conduct professional development activities to meet teacher needs as indicated by student performance data
• Model intervention strategies in classroom settings
• Manage groups of students productively
• Conduct literacy intervention groups as well as instruction in the Arizona state standards for reading.
• Participate in meetings as directed by the Principal and/or Director of Curriculu
• Regular and punctual attendance required to meet essential function of job responsibilities.
• Perform other related duties.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
How to Apply:
Applications can be obtained from the Balsz School District office via a website at www.balsz.org. District employees applying for this position are required to submit an application on the website.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) and isn’t an exhaustive list of duties performed for this position. Balsz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.